Plants over people
Designed in collaboration with YH Cross Stitch Designs, our partnership was inspired by the core values of being Canadian-made, supporting small businesses + celebrating the creative efforts of women of colour. Learn more about Yen + follow her on Instagram @yhcrossstitchdesigns
Designed + assembled in Toronto, this original + modern counted cross stitch kit for beginner + experienced stitchers will have you in meditative crafting zen in no time.
Perfect for: those who have developed a strong plant affection during the pandemic, botanical lovers, people who prefer companions that don’t talk back
- 5-inch Wooden embroidery hoop
- 18-count Aida fabric: White
- DMC embroidery thread, including excess thread in the event you make an error or want to personalize your design further
- Tapestry Needle
- Original counted cross stitch pattern including a colours-only version and a colours + symbols version (2 versions of the same pattern)
- How-to cross stitch instruction guide
This is a DIY arts + crafts kit that includes all the materials you will require to complete the pattern. Please note the pattern is not pre-printed on the fabric. The finished product is shown for demonstration purposes and is not included in the kit.